Q: Airmatic is too low

The airmatic comes on and shows a picture of my car. It also says the airmatic is too low.

The airmatic system is indicating a problem is present which is preventing it from reacting properly to either leveling or road conditions. Problems range anywhere from a failed component such as a compressor of dampener to a failed sensor in the system. The system will have to be inspected to locate the source of the issue. You may want to enlist the assistance of a mechanic who has the equipment that can interrogate the system to determine the issue and correct course of action to repair.