Q: Airmatic is too low

The airmatic comes on and shows a picture of my car. It also says the airmatic is too low.

3. Airmatic is too low

Q: 2007 Mercedes-Benz S550 stalls and then turns itself off

If you start the 2007 Mercedes-Benz S550 using the keyless go system and the vehicle is acting erratic, then it may be due to this module being erratic from the battery voltage dropping below a certain level and causing it...

Q: Howling sound from front driver side

Hello, It sounds like you may have a failing wheel bearing on the driver side of the vehicle. It is not uncommon for one side to fail prior to the other side. A wheel bearing will usually fail due to...

Q: Car stalls and won't stay started.

I am going to need more info to diagnose this problem. Does the car cut off every time even when you give it gas or does it cut off only when it idles? I would have a technician diagnose your...