Q: Airbag Light coming on and staying on

The Airbag Light is coming on and staying on.

3. Airbag Light coming on and staying on

Q: low compression on number 5 cylinder

Low compression in a cylinder can be from different things. The piston and its rings, the valves leaking, a head gasket leaking, or a cam lobe worn. A broken spring for a valve may also be the problem. If you...

Q: Clicking sound upon startup

Hi there. I have come across this many times on this engine. If the clicking noise comes up when the vehicle is first started, then check the engine oil first and replace it if it is old. I have also...

Q: When driving my car jerks

What you are describing sounds like a dirty or faulty mass air flow sensor. The mass air flow sensor monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the motor. This sensor relays vital information...