Q: Airbag light and CK Suspension light on, with a small oil leak.

My airbag light and CK Suspension light came on. I also see a small oil leak.

Your vehicle is equipped with self-leveling air suspension. When the computer in your car determines there is a fault in the self-leveling system it will turn on the check suspension light. I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic who has the diagnostic equipment to find the faults in your suspension and airbag system. He would also be able to check out where your oil leak is coming from and recommend repairs so your car will be in good working order again.