Q: airaid cold intake installed

since I put the airaid cold intake system in my car, it seems to bogg down a bit, throttle response is less instead of more and the exhaust sounds lower and junkier, almost like it dropped a cylinder when I punch it. Any reason for this?

Hi there:

As much as we’d like to be able to give you a definite reason why your 2014 Mustang is having issues after you installed the Airaid cold intake system, the reality is that it could be multiple problems, ranging from improper installation to compatibility issues. You would be better served to contact them directly through their website and speak to one of their technical experts to see if they can help you with this.

3. airaid cold intake installed