Q: air vents not blowing air plus heater does not get hot

The two center vents not blowing air. I believe blower actuator/door blender is mess up. All the other vents has air flow plus the rear works too. The heater is not that hot plus the air flow is not that strong.

Hi there. It is possible that the blower actuator is the source of this problem, however, before recommending replacement it is possible that a different issue is causing your problems; such as a stuck vent control arm or even a minor electrical glitch. I would recommend having a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a heater is not working inspection, so they can determine the source of your problem and complete the right repairs.

3. air vents not blowing air plus heater does not get hot