Q: Air suspension valve not working pump works but no air comes out of valve to struts

The pump comes on and pumps air until it gets hot then stops. Removed left front tub from valve no air comes out of valve when pump is running. No air comes out of valve for any of the struts. Can I make the valve work with out replacing it.

If air is getting to the valve but not coming out, odds are yes the valve is bad. Unfortunately there is no rebuilding kit for them. It most likely will have to be replaced then the entire system will need to be checked for any other leaks or faults.

3. Air suspension valve not working pump works but no air comes out of valve to struts