Q: Air suspension system needs pressurization

I noticed a fluid leak, and that the front of the car has dropped and seems to be resting on the tires. The battery is also dead. This was after the car was parked in the garage after four months. The same thing happened about a year and a half ago. It that time, I had the car towed to the dealer. The dealer added the necessary fluids and pressurized the system again.

A: It would appear that the hydraulic fluid th...

It would appear that the hydraulic fluid that operate’s your vehicle’s suspension has leaked. If it has leaked, that may indicative of a problem that may need addressing before the system will hold fluid properly again.

The battery is also likely dead, due to the simple fact that the car sat for four months. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, check the vehicle’s hydraulic fluid, to search for the exact location of the leak and replace your battery if needed.

Recommended services
Get a Quote