Q: Air suspension system flat

The air suspension system has gone flat on the rear, and I can't drive my car.

3. Air suspension system flat

Q: Front of car sitting on front passenger's side wheel

If the tire is gone, or shredded, you had a blow out and will need to replace the tire. If the suspension is sagging to the point that the fender is rubbing the tire, you have a suspension failure. This...

Q: Air ride suspension (rear only)

Hi there, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to help. This sounds like you may need to replace the bags if they are not holding air. Try checking to see if when the compressor comes on if you can...

Q: The car vibrates when engine running (idling).

Hi there. The engine and transmission mounts need to be replaced. The mounts keep the vehicle from vibrating when the engine is running and is most likely felt at idle. The shocks will no contribute to the vibration as the...