Q: Air suspension system flat

The air suspension system has gone flat on the rear, and I can't drive my car.

There are many components involved in air suspension. Some basic failures could have occurred such as a fuse, a faulty compressor, or an air leak. Each component needs to be checked individually. Check the switch in the trunk, check you fuses. If you hear the compressor running with the key on, engine off, it is probably an air leak. If it is not, there are many possibilities. To pinpoint the cause of your problem, have a mechanic inspect your suspension and determine what repairs are needed.

3. Air suspension system flat