Q: Air suspension not pumping up

My car Airmatic air suspension is not pumping up to the correct height. I believe it is only the rear driver's side that is affected.

Hi, other S430 owners have reported similar issues with their suspension systems. From your description, it appears the pump is in working order, just the one corner is lower than the rest. This could be caused by a leak somewhere which would not let the system pressurize correctly. This could cause the pump to run more than normal which could cause damage if not repaired soon. Have a certified technician inspect the pump, relay, and appropriate hoses/seals to diagnose the suspension issue further.

3. Air suspension not pumping up