Q: Air suspension malfunction yellow light on my dash blinked twice

Hi there ,On 2 occasion the yellow went on dash next day I took the car to my local mechanic he attached the vag and got error of valve leakeage ,to take second opinion next day I drove to Audi authorised service centre , the car worked fine , they connected to their online system and found no error in their system ,they did leakege test on all air bags and took it for a 10 mile drive and kept the car for overnight observation ,NXT day they called me n told everything is alright nothing to worry, it was a false error by mistake . can you kindly tell me what might be the issue , thank you in advance .

3. Air suspension malfunction yellow light on my dash blinked twice