Q: Air suspension malfunction yellow light on my dash blinked twice

Hi there ,On 2 occasion the yellow went on dash next day I took the car to my local mechanic he attached the vag and got error of valve leakeage ,to take second opinion next day I drove to Audi authorised service centre , the car worked fine , they connected to their online system and found no error in their system ,they did leakege test on all air bags and took it for a 10 mile drive and kept the car for overnight observation ,NXT day they called me n told everything is alright nothing to worry, it was a false error by mistake . can you kindly tell me what might be the issue , thank you in advance .

A: Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. ...

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. The issue is the level actuator is not functioning correctly and causing the system to leak out the air and not refill the air bags. Then when the level actuator works, then air bags inflate back up until the next time the actuator malfunctions. I recommend replacing the level actuator. If you need further assistance troubleshooting your vehicle, then seek out a technician, such as one from YourMechanic, that can assist you with the air suspension system.