Q: Air shock system not working

The rear air shock system doesn't work, and I want to put regular struts in place of air struts.

Replacing the air suspension in your Buick with normal shocks is a fairly straightforward process of repairing the suspension system with little headache. Enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, can make this process even easier. They will have the tools and experience needed to assess your suspension system and obtain the correct parts needed to convert your suspension from air ride to normal shocks. After the repair has been complete you’ll be able to drive in comfort knowing your suspension is going to perform at its best.

3. Air shock system not working