Q: Air-ride air line blew out

My son's car has an air-ride system on his chasis. I believe one of the air lines blew out, not allowing the car to lift up when activated.

There can be several reasons why the air suspension in your son’s Infiniti is not functioning properly and a broken air line can definitely be one of them. Along with that, it is also possible for the air strut or the air compressor to be the culprit as well. To be 100% certain, it may be best to enlist the assistance of a certified mechanic to look over the vehicle in person. They will be able to inspect the entire suspension system and identify why your son’s Infiniti is not lifting up as it should. They will also be able to assist you in making any of the necessary repairs to get your Q45 driving smooth over those bumpy roads.