Q: Air Mixture Blend Door Actuator

I was curious if the air mixture blend door actuator (located under the passenger side) part is repairable or not?

A: Yes, the air mix control motor is a replace...

Yes, the air mix control motor is a replaceable part according to Honda service information. For this particular repair, I would bring the car to your local dealer to have the part supplied and repaired for you. If you are unsure this is the component you need fixed, a technician from YourMechanic can inspect the AC to verify that this is the faulty component before moving forward with any repairs.