Q: Air is blowing out of all vents.

I recently changed out my alternator and ever since the air for my store conditioning and heading blows out of all of my vents at once. I was told it could be the blend door actuator so I changed that out and am still having the same problem. Any ideas on what could be causing this?

It sounds like the blend door may be blocked or has come off of the case itself and is not able to block the air effectively as it should. I would check this by removing the actuator and by moving the door manually to see if you can control the door and air flow. By doing this you will know if the problem lies with the actuator controls or the evaporator air control case.

If you feel like you need assistance with this, contact a certified mechanic who can perform this check and diagnose your A/C problem firsthand. Once this is done, an accurate repair can be carried through.

3. Air is blowing out of all vents.