Q: Air flow sensor replacement

Hey when changing the air flow sensor, do the numbers on the air flow sensor itself have to be the same as the old one being repla

3. Air flow sensor replacement

Q: Car won't move even in neutral when pushed

Claimed by Jeff Engstrom

Q: Just replaced spark plugs and wires and my car is still miss firing and I can't pin point why and my old spark plug is oil covered

Hello there, many faults will cause your 1988 Ford Contour to have a misfire even after the spark plugs were replaced. When oil is seen on the spark plug this indicates that the valve cover is leaking onto the plugs....

Q: New spark plugs not working

Check to ensure that you installed the correct spark plugs and they match the ones you took out. The new replacement plugs should be iridium type and will last up to 100000 miles. If you put in the incorrect plugs,...