Q: Air flow sensor replacement

Hey when changing the air flow sensor, do the numbers on the air flow sensor itself have to be the same as the old one being repla

3. Air flow sensor replacement

Q: drive gear not working

This sounds like a failed transmission range selection switch. The switch will need to be replaced to restore proper operation of the transmission. You may want enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will have...

Q: My battery keeps going dead if I don't drive it everyday.

If your battery is in good condition, you might have an "electrical leak" And you may be spot on about the trunk sensor. But it could also be many other things. When the car is shut off and closed up,...

Q: Kia Cerato 2011 jerks when accerating

Your car's engine intake system has something called a mass air flow sensor that monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the motor. When this fails, this can cause an imbalanced air/fuel load...