Q: air condtioner stopped working

My air conditioner stopped working. I bought a new resistor, replaced it and it still didn't work. I straight wired the blower motor and it works now. I need some help please.

Hey there. If replacing the resistor did not repair it, then it was not the cause of the fault. Straight wiring power to the blower motor indicates that the blower motor is capable of working. Some other AC component has failed causing the blower to not operate. The most common would be one of the AC actuators or the AC control unit itself. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your AC issue and perform any repairs required.