Q: Air conditioning refrigerant

What is the best brand of refrigerant to buy for my Quattro?

The brand of refrigerant doesn’t matter much, since they all meet the same standards. What matters is getting the correct type. Your vehicle takes R-134A, and that is all that can and should be used. Make sure when putting it into the car that you take care not to let any escape into the atmosphere, as it can be damaging. Also be sure to wear eye and breathing protection, since it can be toxic and cause blindness if it gets in your eyes. If you want professional assistance, a certified mobile mechanic from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to recharge your AC system.