Q: Q: Air conditioning not working

The air conditioning doesn't work.

3. Q: Air conditioning not working

Q: Car stalling when turning on the AC.

A stalling vehicle when the AC or Defroster is activate indicates a problem with the compressor. It is either seized/hard to rotate or the AC refrigerant is overcharged preventing the compressor from turning. This will also put increased load on...

Q: Rough idle and sputters while driving

Hey there. This is a common sign of a failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine. This valve is controlled...

Q: I just got a P0087 code on my Mercedes.

Hi there. A fuel filter can cause a restriction in the fuel line if the filter is plugged up. If you are getting a P0087 code for fuel pressure rail is low, then put a fuel pressure tester on the...