Q: Air conditioning not working well

The air conditioning is not working well. I recently had the refrigerant refilled, and it works but is not strong.

A very common culprit for low A/C temperature is a part called a cabin air filter. I have seen many cases where responsible car owners did not even know that it existed. If the A/C system seems to be operating correctly, but the air temperature does not have the "oomph" that it is used to, it is very possible that your Honda Accord has a dirty cabin air filter. The cabin air filter is responsible for trapping all of the debris, pollen and other contaminants from passing the fresh air ducts, so the air you breathe in you car is clean. You can verify the location of your Honda’s cabin air filter in the owner’s manual. From there you can inspect it, but there is a good chance that it will need to be replaced. A cabin air filter replacement can be performed by a certified mechanic to allow for a cleaner air flow and a colder feel than before.

3. Air conditioning not working well