Q: Air conditioning not blowing out of the vents

My air conditioning is not blowing out of the vents. I found a gap in the duct work. Could this be the problem?

3. Air conditioning not blowing out of the vents

Q: No A/C or heat and car is overheating

Hello. You may have two problems here. The engine temperature gauge behavior could be a thermostat going nuts as you describe. I would certainly check ground connections for the engine temperature sensor, and the engine-to-chassis connections in general. It may...

Q: oil gauge going up and down

Hi Johnathan. Thanks for submitting your question today. Typically an issue like this is caused by one of two things, either the oil pressure sensor is faulty or loose, or there is an obstruction either in the filter or the...

Q: Q: Car jerking while driving

If the transmission is not shifting gears even after a fluid service, the problem may be internal transmission failure. I do not suggest driving a vehicle with these symptoms as you risk damage to the engine. You will need to...