Q: Air conditioning not blowing out of the vents

My air conditioning is not blowing out of the vents. I found a gap in the duct work. Could this be the problem?

A: If air is escaping out of the hole in the d...

If air is escaping out of the hole in the ductwork, then yes. If air isn't blowing out at all and the blower motor is running, it could be a mode door inside the HVAC box that isn't opening. Most of the time on your vehicle, it is a recirculation door that breaks off and blocks the blower motor airflow. A qualified technician, like one from YourMechanic, can help diagnose and repair your air conditioning issue.