Q: Air conditioning flow problem

I have a sudden loss of air conditioning air flow. There's a tiny bit of cold air from the two outside dashboard vents, but nothing from the inside or rear seat vents.

A: Hi. Your Lexus uses an electric actuator to...

Hi. Your Lexus uses an electric actuator to move the air doors inside your HVAC system. It sounds like you may have a problem with the blend door actuator or it’s circuit. To diagnose this problem, first make sure there is power and ground at the actuator. If either of these are lacking, a wiring diagram will have to looked at to determine why. If both power and ground are good, the actuator will have to be tested according to the manufacturer’s recommended procedures. A trained mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, can inspect your vehicle’s AC system and pinpoint what exactly is going on with your vehicle.