Q: Air conditioning flow problem

I have a sudden loss of air conditioning air flow. There's a tiny bit of cold air from the two outside dashboard vents, but nothing from the inside or rear seat vents.

Hi. Your Lexus uses an electric actuator to move the air doors inside your HVAC system. It sounds like you may have a problem with the blend door actuator or it’s circuit. To diagnose this problem, first make sure there is power and ground at the actuator. If either of these are lacking, a wiring diagram will have to looked at to determine why. If both power and ground are good, the actuator will have to be tested according to the manufacturer’s recommended procedures. A trained mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, can inspect your vehicle’s AC system and pinpoint what exactly is going on with your vehicle.