Q: air conditioning doesn't work. I've put on a new compressor and orifice tube. the computer says something about a evaporator core

air conditioning doesn't work. I've put on a new compressor and orifice tube. the computer says something about a evaporator core.

I would need a little more information on the actual problem. Is the compressor not coming on? It may have a cycling switch not turning on the compressor. For this problem, the system will need to be tested with gauges, and the power checked to make sure it is not a relay or switch not working. To have this done, I recommend having a certified mechanic inspect your AC system to determine the best path to repair.

• air conditioning doesn't work. I've put on a new compressor and orifice tube. the computer says something about a evaporator core