Q: air conditioning

I took my vehicle to a shop for ac service and they told me that my evaporator core housing needs to be replaced.... My vehicle has front and rear ac and the ac blows cold in rear what might the problem be and should i have what shop told me was wrong replaced

Hello. Whether or not you need to have this replaced really depends on what is going on with it. If they are saying that it needs the housing then that tells me that something has broke in the housing. This is not uncommon.

Most of the time though, if it is a blend door that breaks, it can be repaired. The job still takes some time to do but it is not quite as costly as replacing the entire unit. If you need to have this looked at, consider getting help from a certified mechanic who can come to your home or office to diagnose your A/C problem and fix it accordingly.