Q: air conditioning

my air conditioning will not blow out anything it has power but will not blow i have replaced the control panel and when i turn it on there is some kind of clicking and popping by the vent above the radio and on the passengers side

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2008 Ford Mustang. The popping sound is from the electronic blend door actuator failing and not being able to control the air direction. You should have the actuator removed above the gas pedal on the evaporator case. Once the actuator is removed, manually move the blend door to make sure it moves freely. If it is fine, then replace the actuator and retest. If you would like help, a certified technician from YourMechanic can inspect why your AC is not working.

3. air conditioning