Q: Air conditioning blowing air speed is suddenly decreased - even though I am keeping the full speed it's not blowing sufficient cool air

When am going for a long drive my air con fan speed goes down.Even after increasing the FAN speed.It is not throwing sufficient air and cooling.After few minutes if i switch off the ac for an hour and switch it back ON it is coming to normal functioning mode

3. Air conditioning blowing air speed is suddenly decreased - even though I am keeping the full speed it's not blowing sufficient cool air