Q: Air conditioning blowing air speed is suddenly decreased - even though I am keeping the full speed it's not blowing sufficient cool air

When am going for a long drive my air con fan speed goes down.Even after increasing the FAN speed.It is not throwing sufficient air and cooling.After few minutes if i switch off the ac for an hour and switch it back ON it is coming to normal functioning mode

The a/c evaporator is most likely freezing over until it restricts air blowing through it. The most common possible causes depending on the model of vehicle you have are: the cycling switch, temperature probe, expansion valve, or electronic control problems that will not let the a/c compressor cycle out. I would recommend having this a/c issue checked by a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic.

• Air conditioning blowing air speed is suddenly decreased - even though I am keeping the full speed it's not blowing sufficient cool air