Q: air conditioning and headlight aim

i have a problem with my headlights i put a brand new set of headlights and hid bulbs in them and everything works perfect but its leaning to the side and aimed way to high and need to figure out how to level it back up and aim it down toward the road. Second i have a problem with my air conditioning it only blows on high speed i have read from numerous people that had the same problem and they said it was the resistor. is that true?

A: Hello. You definitely have two different is...

Hello. You definitely have two different issues here. The headlight issue should just need to be adjusted. This is assuming that they lights were put in correctly. There is a vertical and horizontal adjusting screw that is used to get the headlamps in the correct position.

As for the blower, this is likely the resistor. Some of the time it can be caused by an electrical short but most of the time it is the resistor. The resistor shorts internally and sticks on one position. This can be tested with a voltage meter first to make sure it is bad. If you want to have this all teken care of for you, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your home or office to diagnose the headlight and air conditioning to have these problems resolved.