Q: Air conditioning actuator makes awful sound under dashboard

The A/C actuators are making a huge racket sound under the dashboard. This is a constant occurrence, even when the car is not running. A few years ago, it was reported that the part had not been designed correctly and Nissan redesigned the part with a new and different part number. It is no longer under warranty, but I need to get this fixed. When researching on the internet, I found multiple complaints from drivers with this same problem. What is your advice and can I fix this myself?

3. Air conditioning actuator makes awful sound under dashboard