Q: Air conditioner works but not fan

The air conditioner works, but the fan does not. I can feel the cold air very little, but when I turn the switch on any position, the fan does not operate. The air conditioner works under the hood, but the fan that blows into the car does not.

A: Hello. If the air conditioning system is wo...

Hello. If the air conditioning system is working, but not blowing air, then there may be a problem with the blower motor, or perhaps one of it's associated components. The blower motor is often located inside the dashboard, and sometimes requires disassembling the interior to a considerable degree. Because of the labor intensive work that could potentially be involved, I would recommend having the vehicle's AC system examined by a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, before making any repairs.