Q: Air Conditioner stopped working

You have provided me with a quote for Replacing the Air Compressor,which includes the Receiver Drier, replacing the Condenser Fan Motor Assembly, flushing and recharging, It is well less than the quote I was given from Hendrick Honda, but they charged additional parts and labor for the Receiver Drier. Their parts quote is for new aftermarket parts, with the condenser fan motor assembly, compressor, and receiver drier being OE.

Do you think that your quote is accurate?

Thanks!

Hi there. Our service department is pretty good in regards to making the initial estimates for repairs. However, it is very difficult to be 100% perfect without having a professional mechanic inspect the root issue onsite. If it’s determined that additional parts are required, our professional mobile mechanic would let you know before completing any repairs, but based on what you’ve listed; it appears our estimate is accurate.

3. Air Conditioner stopped working