Q: Q: Air conditioner not working

My air conditioner is not working.

3. Q: Air conditioner not working

Q: My rear drivers side tire is flared out and my caliper is scraping my rotor causing foul smelling smoke to bellow from wheel well

Hi Kyle. Thanks for contacting us tonight. Yes - what you are describing is a very serious issue - especially since this is a drive axle. It's possible that you have a broken axle or hub - which should be...

Q: Starting problems - Cranks but don't start.

Hi there. The fuel pump is working, but the computer is fighting the resistance that the pump is putting out. I recommend replacing the fuel pump with the correct year of the vehicle to ensure that the resistance is the...

Q: AC quit working

Hello. The symptoms you are experiencing can be caused by a variety of issues. The first thing I would check is the pressure of the system, as a system that is low on refrigerant may not produce cold air. I...