Q: Air conditioner not getting cold.

Air conditioner stopped getting cold. The blower works.

3. Air conditioner not getting cold.

Q: Q: Blower motor works sometimes

Your car has an automatic temperature control system and it sends signals out to the blower controller in the evaporator housing in the engine compartment. The blower controller is the most common failure along with the blower motor. The blower...

Q: Rough idle, its "studdering when i accelerate"

Hi there. This may be a sign of a failing mass air flow sensor. The mass air flow sensor is a unit in the intake system that monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected...

Q: Can a running AC harm the car while parked

No, not as long as your cooling fans are working. Cars are made to run all day long with the AC on. If they have the cooling fan working, sucking air over the radiator into the AC condenser. It can...