Q: Air conditioner needs colder air

My air conditioner is not putting out cold enough air.

3. Air conditioner needs colder air

Q: I accidentally put expired motor oil in my car, will it damage my engine?

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2002 Subaru Outback. I don't think you should have any worries. As long as the oil did not have any contamination from water then it should be okay to use the expired...

Q: No parking light bulbs, the good fuses blew. Removed all of the parking bulbs and replaced the fuses. The fuse didn't blow till a bulb is plugged in.

Hello. You likely have a short somewhere in the circuit. This may be related to other light circuits, a terminal or connection, or by a damaged wire. You can start by performing a visual inspection. A rule of thumb is...

Q: Q: Car not starting on first attempt

Hi there. Rituals aside, if the starter is grinding the when attempting to start, there is a problem with starter, or flywheel. The starter can be adjusted with shims to gain the proper clearance. In any case, both will need...