Q: Air conditioner

Our air conditioner is not working in the front only. It is blowing perfectly fine for the back. We had the resistor replaced and after 2 days it stared doing the same thing. To make it work I had to start the car. Start the engine go around to the passenger side and wiggle the green wires under the dashboard to make it come on. It stopped today. What would be the problem?

A: When you wiggle the green wire, it allows p...

When you wiggle the green wire, it allows power to get to the blower motor.

You should disconnect the connector for the resistor and blower motor and check the connector for signs of overheating, rust, or corrosion. Repair or replace the connector as needed.

For further assistance, a qualified mobile mechanic can come to your home or office to inspect your faulty AC system.