Q: Q: Air Conditioner

My car is making a clinking, clanking sound when I turn the air on, before I take it to the dealership, do I need to put in antifreeze.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Q: Air Conditioner

Q: My car shakes and makes noise whenever I'm driving like it wants to shut off. It has shut off on me a couple times.

It sounds like you have excessive crankcase pressure as though the PCV valve was clogged ("throws oil out the oil filler tube"). Check the PCV valve and other crankcase ventilation hoses (to the throttle body and air intake). The excess...

Q: My mini wont start and its not the battery.

Hello, thank you for writing in. You may be facing several issues at once. Start by testing for power at the starter and make sure the power supply is readily available. If there is power to the starter, and it...

Q: Car pulsating

Hello. I would strongly recommend having the brake system thoroughly checked by a certified technician. Brake systems are vital to the safety of motorists. A noise should not be ignored as it is a warning for existing and future problems....