Q: Q: Air conditioner

I got my Ridgeline on Monday and by Friday the air conditioner was not working. I took it to the dealer and they told me a rock had punctured the condenser. I would like to know how long it could take for everything to leak out so that it would not blow cold air ?

Depending on the size of the hole, this may not take much time for the refrigerant to leak out entirely. This is a very highly pressurized system meaning that the contents are under very high pressure inside. Any type of leak or way for the refrigerant to be released would cause this to happen at a very rapid rate.

3. Q: Air conditioner