Q: Air condintioner won't come on.

The air conditioner blower won't blow

3. Air condintioner won't come on.

Q: Truck won't start, but lights come on and flicker

What you are describing sounds like a faulty starter solenoid. A faulty starter solenoid will generally produce a clicking sound when turning the key. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity...

Q: Car not starting and alarm not working.

Having your car not start after having a brand new battery installed can be a frustrating experience. Even though the battery is indeed new, the fact that there is no start and a non functioning alarm in your Cadillac DeVille,...

Q: My car check engine light was flashing then my car died I turned the key it would not start the I would wait a few turn the key an

Generally, the check engine light comes on when something fairly serious is going on with the vehicle. This can happen for many different reasons such as a faulty mass air flow sensor, a faulty O2 sensor, a bad catalytic converter,...