Q: Air

The air conditioner will not blow at all it seps out of the vent just a little. It's cold like it's supposed to be but won't blow out like it needs to. What's wrong and how can I fix it

A: Hello there, thank you for asking about you...

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2008 Ford Mustang. You will need to have the blower motor under the right side of the dash checked to see if it is getting power from the blower relay that is in the engine compartment fuse relay box. If you are getting power, then check and test the blower resistor to see if it is good. If you want to have this checked by a certified mechanic, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to replace your blower motor relay or resistor. The technician could also inspect your car's AC system to determine what is causing the issue before making any replacements.