Q: Air blows high even with engine off

The blower motor blows air on high continuously, even with the engine off.

3. Air blows high even with engine off

Q: Car starts but won't drive forward or reverse what should I do? 2002 Chevrolet Impala

Hi - I would check fluid level - and whether the fluid is dirty or overheated - in the transmission first. Even if only a quart low, or dirty enough to cause transmission valves to stick - it could exhibit...

Q: How to fix AC on a '95 Infiniti J30

Those Infinitis are electronic nightmares. All of that AC system is run by the computer. If you jump it and it works, watch my video. I even have a video "how to fix your AC system cheaply." Just get...

Q: where is my blower motor or blower resistor?

The blower motor and blower resistor is located in the right side of the dash under and behind the glove box.