Q: Air blows high even with engine off

The blower motor blows air on high continuously, even with the engine off.

A: Hi there. This comes up quite often on this...

Hi there. This comes up quite often on this vehicle. The problem is that the blower motor control module has failed. This module fails and does not disrupt the circuit to the blower motor as it should, especially when the vehicle is turned off. The circuit should be tested first before replacing something like this. I would get some help from a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to replace the failing control module.