Q: Q: Air bag light

My battery went flat and I had to call out the rac whom got my car up and running again but since then ice noticed that my air bag light has came on and is staying on constantly problem is my car is due for its mot, so what I'm wanting to know is basically is the air bag light being on a major problem and most of all is it a costy problem to fix

If your battery went dead or real low below 5 volts then the airbag system may have stored a low voltage code. You will have to have the codes retrieved and if it is for low voltage then just have codes cleared for that and then you will need to drive you vehicle for a week before getting the vehicle inspected annual inspection so the computer has time to clear drive tests internally or you will not clear inspection.

3. Q: Air bag light