Q: Air and heat problem

My car died recently. So I swapped battery's. Afterward, I realized my heat and ac in the front won't blow hard. Even if I put it on the highest level it still won't blow hard. Is this a blower motor or a blower motor resister problem?

A: You need to recalibrate the Mode Door Actua...

You need to recalibrate the Mode Door Actuator. It lost track of it's position during battery replacement.

Here are the steps for this:

1. Key off
  2. Remove HVAC B fuse for 10 seconds
  3. Install fuse
  4. Start engine
  5. Wait 1 minute for it to recalibrate without touching A/C controls

This should solve your issue. However, if you would like a technician to take care of this task for you, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair your AC so that it will blow hard again.