Q: Air and heat problem

My car died recently. So I swapped battery's. Afterward, I realized my heat and ac in the front won't blow hard. Even if I put it on the highest level it still won't blow hard. Is this a blower motor or a blower motor resister problem?

You need to recalibrate the Mode Door Actuator. It lost track of it’s position during battery replacement.

Here are the steps for this:

1. Key off
  2. Remove HVAC B fuse for 10 seconds
  3. Install fuse
  4. Start engine
  5. Wait 1 minute for it to recalibrate without touching A/C controls

This should solve your issue. However, if you would like a technician to take care of this task for you, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair your AC so that it will blow hard again.