Q: After warming the engine I take off and suddenly the car stalls and losses power for about five seconds and then regains power

My car stalls after warming up, what seems to be the problem?

Your fuel injection system injector poppets may be sticking and not passing enough fuel. The fix is to have the fuel injection system cleaned by isolation of the fuel system and running the engine on 10% top engine cleaner and 90% gasoline.

The process has worked on most vehicles and the fuel injection system modification to new style injection has fixed the ones that cannot be cleaned.

3. After warming the engine I take off and suddenly the car stalls and losses power for about five seconds and then regains power