Q: After veering to miss a rut, car vibrates

A couple of months ago I was trying to miss a rut in the road (driving about 30mph) and I veered left. The right-front tire caught in the rut and the wheels turned approx. 35 degrees to the left. It was a very bolting and hard hit. Since that time I've travelled about 1k miles and now, when going 70mph there is a vibration in the steering wheel and the whole car. There's no pull to left or right, so I've ruled out misalignment. What will correct this vibration?

Have the tire checked to see if the tire got belt damage and have the tire rebalanced. The wheel weights may have come off when you hit the bump, or the wheel may have gotten bent.

I would also have the front suspension checked for any damage that may have been done.