Q: After several different repair jobs, SUV still veers to right

I was driving around 60 mph and my SUV started veering to the right. I took it to the dealership and they made repairs, but since then the veering to the right has happened three more times. I went back to the dealer and they told me they would do a 4-wheel alignment, which they did. This pattern repeated and after the fourth time of their repairs not solving the problem, I decided that what they are doing is only a temporary fix (a bit suspicious to me). Can you tell me what would be a “permanent” solution for my SUV’s problem of veering to the right?

Many different issues can cause the vehicle to have a directional pull. The most likely would be a failing tire, alignment or failed suspension components. 4-wheel alignments should last about a year after they have been performed for keeping the vehicle straight. If they do not, something may be causing the alignment to be out. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your vehicle’s pulling issue and perform any repairs required.

3. After several different repair jobs, SUV still veers to right