Q: After service, oil is dripping on the parking lot. Initially i thought, it could be on first day but it continuing since then

After service, oil is dripping on the parking lot. Initially i thought, it could be on first day but it continuing since then. I monitored to ensure it's not an old leakage. Everyday the flow of oil spreads. please advise.

If the service involved an oil change, check the oil level to be sure that you presently have adequate engine oil. The possible causes of such a leak are vestiges of oil still dripping from the oil change (when the filter is changed, oil can leak onto the car frame and it might take a few days for that oil to disappear), a loose oil pan plug, a loose oil filter or leaking filter gasket or a leak where the leak is either "new" or is a consequence of a faulty repair. To get this diagnosed and repaired as needed, the recommended service is an oil leak diagnostic. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. After service, oil is dripping on the parking lot. Initially i thought, it could be on first day but it continuing since then