Q: After service, do you reset the "service needed" light that comes on after i turn the car on?

So after I get the Scheduled Maintenance, will you be able to reset that "Service Needed" when you turn the car on? I know the dealer has the vagcom cable and software to do this.

Hi there:

If you have a professional mobile mechanic complete recommended service on your 2006 Audi, they have the right diagnostic tools to reset the service light. Sometimes it’s a good idea to simply ask them to do this; as a reminder.

3. After service, do you reset the "service needed" light that comes on after i turn the car on?