Q: After replacing the fuel pump, filter, relay, and 2 of 4 injectors, my car still won't start - 1997 Suzuki Sidekick

Problem started intermittently. It would stall out or not start but, after trying for 2-10 minutes, it would and run fine. Until it stopped for good.

It has spark. It tries to start when starting fluid is sprayed into the air intake.

I replaced the Fuel Filter first, then 2/4 of the injectors, then the pump, and the relay. I checked the lines and there does not appear to be a clog.

The fuel tank does not seem to be pressurizing, and it still does not start. I'm at a bit of a loss. I thought for sure it was the relay as I could not hear a solenoid when testing it on a 12v battery but alas, upon replacing it today, it still did not start.

My next thought is the ECM? Some sensor? I just don't know.

3. After replacing the fuel pump, filter, relay, and 2 of 4 injectors, my car still won't start - 1997 Suzuki Sidekick