Q: After replacing a bad starter my car will not turn over or fire. The starter cranks but no sounds of it wanting to start.

I'm wondering why it cranks and cranks but doesn't turn the engine? My battery is charged fully. The solenoid is correctly hooked to battery. I must have done something wrong or something else is the issue. Everything to my knowledge is hooked up like as it should be. I can't help but feel that one thing is keeping the whole from working.

3. After replacing a bad starter my car will not turn over or fire. The starter cranks but no sounds of it wanting to start.