Q: After replacements, including starter, flexplate had been installed backwards

After taking my car to the auto repair shop, they replaced the flex plate. The starter worked for a while, but then started having a grinding sounds. I then had the mechanic replace the starter, thinking it was a bad one. When this mechanic replaced the starter, he told me that the previous guy had installed the flex plate backwards. Can you suggest any place I might contact to have a proper form to give to the first mechanic so they will correct this or refund my payment?

3. After replacements, including starter, flexplate had been installed backwards