Q: After putting new gaskets all the way around the grand am, it is squealing and smoking somewhere from the block

So I paid a friend of mine to redo all of my gaskets (head gasket, both intake gaskets, etc.) on my 2000 pontiac grand am gt, after it's all back together there is smoke coming out from all over the block. There is also an intense squeak coming from the block. He says it's the power steering pump, but it has Never had any issues until after he put the gaskets on. The power steering feels fine aside from the LOUD squeaking and smoke.

3. After putting new gaskets all the way around the grand am, it is squealing and smoking somewhere from the block