Q: After installing sub system, all of the doors have no power, lights or window power but they still lock. The stereo has lights but no sound.

I plugged the deck back in, then when i went to roll my windows up noticed that they weren't tesponding and my deck had no display but displays time when menu botton is pushed and will eject cds. Any suggestions?? Ive replaced the relay fuse and the radio fuse in the passenger side fuse box, its cold ajd the windows are stuck all the way down so its urgent to fix!!

3. After installing sub system, all of the doors have no power, lights or window power but they still lock. The stereo has lights but no sound.