Q: After installing sub system, all of the doors have no power, lights or window power but they still lock. The stereo has lights but no sound.

I plugged the deck back in, then when i went to roll my windows up noticed that they weren't tesponding and my deck had no display but displays time when menu botton is pushed and will eject cds. Any suggestions?? Ive replaced the relay fuse and the radio fuse in the passenger side fuse box, its cold ajd the windows are stuck all the way down so its urgent to fix!!

Hi there. Back track all of the wiring from when the Amp was installed. Disconnect the Amp first to activate the windows and roll them up. Check to see where the wires were tapped into. The ground wire should have its own wire to the ground. The wires may have been tied into the main circuits to the doors causing the power to overload. Electricity will go to the shortest path to ground, So if the Amp is the closest area then the power will go to the Amp. Check the fuse for the window switches and change them if they are burned. If you need further assistance with your windows down after installing an Amp, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. After installing sub system, all of the doors have no power, lights or window power but they still lock. The stereo has lights but no sound.